The Fábrica relies on donations in order to function as a community resource.
We accept donations of any amount to help pay rent and buy basic supplies such as sewing machine needles. If you are able, please consider signing up for a recurring donation. Anything helps.
Tools and Materials
If you have sewing, knitting or other craft supplies that you aren’t going to use, we’d love to make them available to folks in our shop. If you have anything else that you think might also be useful, please contact us, or stop by during open shop hours.
Below is a list of items we are actively seeking to make our space a little nicer.
- compact canister vacuum with attachments
- well stocked first-aid kit in a container
- replacement sewing awl needles
- garden loppers
- Schmetz brand universal sewing machine needles
- black sewing thread
- used smart phone/tablet with internet capability
- scissor sharpening service