We will be hosting a banner sewing event this coming week with banner messages related to the current uprising against racist state violence. This time around we are sewing “Black Liberation Ev’rywhere” and “All power to the people!” Join us!
- Protest Banner Sewing at The Fabrica:
- Tuesday, July 7th & Friday, July 10th
- 2 – 7 PM
- 703 Pacific Ave, Santa Cruz, CA 95060
- Drop in any time OR reserve a spot by clicking here.
In order to host a communal sewing event in the safest way possible in the midst of a pandemic, we will be doing things a little differently than we have before.
- Everyone must wear a mask that covers their noise and mouth.
- If you are sick, you should not attend. Please stay home.
- Only 3 – 4 people will be able to work on a banner at a time, but we will have several banners. If your schedule is tight, please reserve a spot (link above).
We hope you are all doing well and look forward to seeing you soon!